Work With Us
We are looking for mental health clinicians to join our virtual team!
Cultivate Wellness Counseling is a virtual practice operating in Maryland. We are a group practice that provides mental health services to individuals and families.
We are looking for entry-level and experienced clinicians to join our growing practice. We are seeking a full-time or part-time clinician to provide counseling services to adolescents, adults, and/or families. Cultivate Wellness Counseling provides supervision to provisionally licensed clinicians while offering a flexible schedule and a collaborative work environment.
- Provide high-quality, empathetic, and ethical mental health services to assigned clients
- Complete clinical documents within 48 hours of service
- Continue to assess clients’ needs, service availability, diagnosis, and appropriateness of services provided
- Keep current records within the electronic health record (EHR)
- Maintain HIPAA standards and state regulations (COMAR)
- Maintain good standing with the assigned licensing board
- Perform other duties as assigned (including, but not limited to forms for clients, phone calls, and participating in collaborative meetings)
Skills and Qualifications
- MA/MS in Social Work or Professional Counseling
- Must be provisionally licensed or fully licensed ( LCSW-C, LGPC, LCPC)
- Must be willing to participate in a collaborative community with other clinicians
- Must have a personal computer capable of operating SimplePractice EHR and Gmail Suite.
- Supervision provided
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay rate
Interested candidates should email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.